- B.S. in Computer Science from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Researcher at The Jet Propulsion Laboratory with Dr. Thomas Lu.
- Researcher at the Center for Vision, Cognition, Learning and Autonomy (VCLA) with Nishant Shukla and Professor Song-Chun Zhu.
- Organizer of LA Hacks. Resident Assistant (RA) for UCLA Residential Life.
- I also lectured a course on Cybersecurity.
- December 2018 - Released SciFi Through the Ages, a data visualization project using the IMDB dataset.
- October 2018 - Started school at UW for Masters in Data Science.
- September 2018 - Visiting India for the first time to help kick off Telemetry Day at Microsoft’s Hyderabad IDC campus.
- January 2018 - Lately, I’ve been reading and reflecting a lot on human intelligence and AI. I’m fascinated with human intelligence, and I’ve written about its beauty here.
- November 2017 - Just got back from CoRL (The International Conference on Robot Learning). You can find a copy of my poster here, and the full paper here.
- July 2017 - Started working at Microsoft as a Program Manager.
- June 2017 - UCLA Commencement Student Speaker: Full Speech Video (starts at 1:59:20), Speech Transcription, Interview with UCLA Engineering